We expect to hire this role by end of 2022. Since it's extremely important for us to find the right person for this role, we encourage early applications so that we can get to know each other.
We're Astrid Wild. Outdoor wear designed for female shapes.
By creating unparalleled products for women, and redefining the outdoors narrative, we want to inspire women to unlock the magical gifts of nature, leading to a happier and healthier life. Ultimately, we want women to connect with nature everyday, as part of fulfilling basic human needs.
Join our journey to create the world's most loved and iconic outdoor brand, among women worldwide.
We're now hiring our first full-time employees meaning you'll be part of shaping the company and team from the get-go. The ambition is that this role expands into a leadership role within the next few years, so you can expect a fast growth track.
Your goals and objectives:
As the Digital Growth Manager, you'll be in a key role in building and scaling our customer acquisition machinery across the funnel levels.
- Take our customer acquisition to a new level using existing and new digital channels in order to reach our sales targets
- Create top-of-class customer experience by building our e-commerce presence and optimising conversion
- Maintain and improve customer retention by fostering loyalty of existing customers
- Development and execution of an overall customer acquisition strategy across channels and funnel levels
- Key role in perfomance marketing budget setting and follow-up of targets
- Setting up, monitoring and evaluating attribution model per digital channel and geographic market
- Campaign management and optimization of different performance marketing channels (starting primarily with Facebook/Instagram, Tiktok and Pinterest)
- Continuously identify, test and scale new growth channels and assess against existing channels
- Managing SEO and content projects for SEO
- Ownership of e-commerce systems, user analysis, CRM and CRO
- Overseeing online product performance and visual merchandising
- Collaborating closely with the creative team for on-brand content creation for performance marketing channels
- Collaborating closely with operations and logistics team in ensuring top-of-class customer experience
- Collaborating closely with web development (currently freelance based) in ecommerce development
Who we're looking for:
A degree in marketing, finance, engineering or business - passion for for sales, marketing and numbers is key.
Minimum of three years of experience in performance marketing and/or e-commerce management, either in an agency, in-house or as a freelancer.
Passion for digital marketing and proactive take in researching and identifying new marketing trends, channels and e-commerce solutions.
Analytical mindset, highly organized and structured with great attention to detail.
Humble, hard-working, proactive and independent. Understanding of what being one of the first employees in startup means.
Expert skills in
- Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
- Google Analytics and similar analysis tools
- Klaviyo or similar email marketing tools
- Setting up tracking, measurement and cross-channel attribution modelling
Experience with Shopify or similar e-commerce platform.
Fluent in English.
At least occasional presence at our office in Stockholm is required.